Saturday, August 15, 2009

diving in.. or runniing in

I have had my second and final cortisone shot. The next step is surgery (when it becomes too bad and I can't stand it anymore, and it is no where near that ) So I am going to start slowly and run. I figure if I know where its going anyway, I might as well enjoy myself until I have to have surgery right? And believe me, my kids will also thank me for it. Can you say"much happier mom"?
(**********************************
Oh and I do plan to get back to regular scheduled posts. We leave for vaca to St. Lucia by way of Illinois (kiddo dropping) I am sure there will be plenty of photos. The problem with blogger now is I have to drop the size of the photos before I post them, so it just takes time and I haven't done it.. Some day soon.


*********************************

Oh and our intern has arrived. The girls LOVE her. She has been super busy, but she has been here for 4 days. She will be with us until mid December. She is interning in the preschool ministry at our church. She is really nice.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am sure you'll have an awesome vacation. I can't wait to see pictures to make me even MORE jealous!:)

The Quinn Report said...

Have fun on the vay-cay!