Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will you still be my friend?

So I wonder if I have ANY friends left out there....

I am going to try and step up my blog game. I miss you guys. I can't believe how much has happened in bloggy world since I left.


I won't even attempt to play catch up on my world. I think I will just jump in and start from here.

Here is a little taste into my world.. My "bliss".. RUNNING>>



This was from a local turkey trot I ran on Turkey Day. I am by no means fast, but I do love it and my foot seem to be holding, for the most part so I am very excited about that. I start training for my first half in mid December..

I am back. I've missed you. Anyone still there?

1 comment:

Kayris said...

Glad to hear your foot is holding up. I ran my first 5K today, a big deal after 20 years of knee issues, and am considering the half for next year. Good to see you back!